Monday, June 12, 2006

News: Thomas in Tweetsie

This article is pretty much like the couple dozen others that show up every week, every summer discussing the day out with Thomas. It's different in one way though: It devotes most of the column to giving a history of Thomas the Tank Engine. Thanks Jeff Eason for taking to time to research Thomas and for not just reiterating the Tweetie's press release. And I get a kick out of the name tweetsie. I might have to name my firstborn that. I laughed when I saw on www.comeridetherails.com that Thomas was coming to to tweetise railroad.

The Mountain Times Online: "By Jeff Eason

The story of how Thomas the Tank Engine was created is a tale of family, love and trains. That’s one of the things that makes Thomas perfect for the family fun theme park Tweetsie Railroad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home