Monday, April 03, 2006

News: Thomas download for your phone

Another gadget to hook the kids

Here's a pretty nice article from a dad talking about the Thomas the Tank Engine story downloadable to cell phones from Sprint. I don't really have a strong opinion about this. (I'm open to your comments) I will say Thomas was a lot more fun before the overcomercialization. But overcomercialization is relative... I think I though he was overcomercialized 10 years ago and we've come a long way from there. Maybe I'm just more used to it now.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Alexa said...

I mean no offence, and maybe I don't understand the the word / concept overcommercialization, but your store seems to be the textbook case of something that's overcomercialized. It's hundreds of pages of things to buy for your kids branded with these characters. If that isn't overcommercialized I think I don't understand what would be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home