Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Comment: No news is bad news

Not much on the Thomas the Tank Engine News front. I'd love it if someone out there finds an online link to that BBC documentary. I looked but didn't see it.

Also, I decided that I was going to make this BLOG exclusively About Thomas and Friends... no more Harry Potter. There too much information to really keep track of him. So, anyhow, post a comment or send me an email if there is Thomas the Tank engine news that I should be aware of, and I'll be sure to tell you about it when I hear. Thanks for reading.

5 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops thought it'd be better to put them in a more recent post, sorry:

Thomas The Tank Engine Goes Missing
Annie and Clarabel

I am actually still a fan of Thomas, but not since they totally ruined the theme tune....

Cheers
Mark

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Alexa said...

FYI - I posted your link above Mark to give it more prominence.

What do you mean ruin the theme tune? Is the 2 there 4 there 6 there 8 the one you don't like?

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember the old theme tune? duh-duh-duh-duuuuh-duh-duuuhhh-duuhhhh (bom,bom,bom,bom,bom) duh-dut-duh-duh-duduh, etc etc

well my girlfriends two year old was watching it the other day (he LOVES it), but i noticed the theme tune wasn't the classic 'when ringo starr narrated it', but was some really cheesy one. it didnt feel right to watch it myself! lol

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Alexa said...

That song was before I knew about it. Maybe you should be keeping a thomas blog.

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha maybe you're right. the new one will never grown on me tho. old dog/new tricks, etc, etc. watch some of the old ones if you havent already, with RIngo Starr. innuendo all over the shop, but top notch Thomas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home